HELP SUPPORT THE BLUES IN THE MADISON AREA!
JOIN THE MADISON BLUES SOCIETY
Your Membership helps bring great shows to Madison and supports local musicians and band venues.
Have questions about your membership? Please contact Dave Speers, Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support great events like:
- The Annual MBS Picnic
- Wild Woman Of The Blues
You’ll also get:
- Discounts on MBS sponsored events
- Discounts on MBS merchandise
- Sharing your opinion at meetings
- Voting on the issues
- Annual voting for officers
- And connecting with a great bunch of people!
YOU CAN JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE!
FOR ON‑LINE ORDERS USING PAYPAL
Just Click “ADD TO CART” to make your payment
If you’re a new member, be sure to email us your:
- CONTACT INFO
No PAYPAL account?
It’s easy and free to set up an account that protects your personal information.Just go to PayPal, fill in your info on their secure site and you’re good to go!
NOTE: Renewals will add time to your existing membership
If you like, you can send us regular mail to:
MADISON BLUES SOCIETY
P.O. BOX 3202
MADISON, WISCONSIN 53704‑0202
Or Email us at email@example.com
Please include the following information
- Is this a Renewal?
LET US KNOW HOW YOU MIGHT HELP OUT
MBS always needs help with lots of stuff that keep the blues going in the Madison area. Anything from one‑time event help to joining a committee for an ongoing effort.
You could even join the board and really make a difference!
Check out these possibilities. There could be a match for you!
- Be an Officer
- Be on the Board of Directors
- Fundraising (get sponsorships and donations, write grants)
- Help with the Website
- Blues in the Community – Schools, Community Centers, Libraries, etc
- Madison Blues Artists Compilation CD
- Membership (assist, increase & track)
- Newsletter (edit/do graphics)
- Publicity (press release, brochures)
- Mailings (stuff, stamp, label)
- Archives (preserve & catalog history)
- Social events
- Road trip/cruises, etc.
- Entertainment/speakers (after meetings)
DON’T FORGET TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR INTEREST IN THE BLUES!
- Your Blues history!
- Shows and musicians you’ve seen?
- Clubs and events you’ve enjoyed?
- Got some skills that might help us?
- Got a band? Sing? Play an instrument?